If you are like most women, you are struggling to keep up with all the demands of your life, you dream of:
- Making memories with your family
- Keeping your house clean and organized
- Keeping your schedule more organized
- Saving more money
- Planning and affording nice vacations with less stress
- Having more time to do the activities you love to do
BUT instead you feel like you are drowning
- Drowning in overwhelm
- Drowning in clutter
- Drowning in debt
- Drowning in guilt that you are not doing enough
You know that if you could just find a little time to breathe, that your life could be more enjoyable. That maybe one day could be that parent you dreamed of being, get your home and life organized, dump your debt, and take a nice vacation once in a while. You constantly feel unprepared, forgetful and like you are scrambling. Most of all, you don’t know where to begin with any of it.
Have you ever said the following?
- I’m overwhelmed and I don’t know where to start.
- I feel tired all the time.
- I can’t find this item again.
- How do I shop for this?
- How do I plan for this?
- I’m living paycheck to paycheck.
- We never have any extra money.
- I feel like I’m failing the kids
It Doesn’t Have To Be That Way
Ever since I was a child I have loved to organize just about everything. As an adult I have used those skills to help me spend quality time with my children, keep my home and classroom clean and neat, manage my time more efficiently, save money and plan fun family vacations. Organization and time management are tools that you can use in every area of your life. I want to show you how being organized can save you time, save you money and prevent overwhelm. It can allow you room to breathe and give you more freedom to enjoy your life. It will allow you to be more present and less frustrated with your kids. I’ll show you how to prepare and plan for everyday life, special occasions, family vacations and your future.
Are you ready to get started?
Check out these posts to begin leaving overwhelm behind.